Wynn Sulfuric Acid Spill Injures Visitor, Closes Part Of Las Vegas Strip

LAS VEGAS — A hotel visitor was injured and a stretch of the Las Vegas Strip was shut down for more than two hours Thursday after a caustic acid leaked outside the Wynn resort, authorities said.The visitor slipped and fell in a puddle …

LAS VEGAS — A hotel visitor was injured and a stretch of the Las Vegas Strip was shut down for more than two hours Thursday after a caustic acid leaked outside the Wynn resort, authorities said.

The visitor slipped and fell in a puddle of sulfuric acid after about 200 gallons leaked when a pipe broke during delivery just after 8 a.m., Clark County spokeswoman Stacey Welling said.

Read More…
More on Health