The wait is finally over! We’ve clocked in an amazing 20 issues since 2002, and while we may have said it before, Issue 21 is our biggest and illest yet. it’s 25% beefier, and 200% fully sicker! Heading into adulthood with our 21st edition, you’ll notice a few slick changes from your favourite Sneaker Boogazine, most notably our infamous covers. We’ve re-upped the style format, adding content leaks on the cover giving the mag a slice of sophisticated steez. But never fear, we still keep it gully with that healthy injection of Aussie humour you’ve grown to love. While some may fear change, we hope you’ll appreciate the new direction we’re headed as we hit drinking age. With heaps on offer, check out some of the highlights below!
– Over 400 models in the 2011 Sneaker Collector Price Guide!
– Skytop III World Exclusive + Chad Muska interview!
– Jeremy Scott x Adidas retrospective…
– Do’s and Dont’s of sneaker tattoos!
– Hanon x PUMA Dallas feature
– AirMax1ADay artist Matt Stevens
– Bodega x Nike Air Footscape Woven
– Over 200 never-seen-before sneakers from 2011
PLUS a thought provoking feature on why the Iphone is killing the sneaker industry…
And if that’s not enough, all pre-orders will also receive our free poster designed by Matt Stevens featuring the new Nike Free +2. While stocks last! Hit the Sneaker Freaker store now to secure your copy.